A Russian crime ring has amassed the largest known collection of stolen Internet credentials, including 1.2 billion user name and password combinations and more than 500 million email addresses.
- iOS Privacy: steal.password – Easily get the user’s Apple ID password, just by asking Digest Article
- Yahoo Says One Billion Accounts Exposed in Newly Discovered Security Breach Digest Article
- Internet of Things Video Podcast
- Inside Airbnb’s Russian Money-Laundering Problem Digest Article
- DOJ Indicts Russian Spies in Massive Yahoo Breach Digest Article