“We can see an evolution of tradecraft,” says Rid, who teaches at King’s College Department of War Studies, and last week testified at a Senate hearing on Russian hackers meddling in the 2016 election.
- Russia’s Election Hackers Use D.C. Cyber Warfare Conference as Bait Digest Article
- Trump Administration Sanctions Russians for 2016 Election Interference, Other Cyber Attacks Digest Article
- Russia Hackers Pursued Putin Foes, Not Just US Democrats Digest Article
- How Israel Caught Russian Hackers Scouring the World for U.S. Secrets Digest Article
- Cyber and Space Weapons Are Making Nuclear Deterrence Trickier Digest Article