“We can see an evolution of tradecraft,” says Rid, who teaches at King’s College Department of War Studies, and last week testified at a Senate hearing on Russian hackers meddling in the 2016 election.
- Russia’s Election Hackers Use D.C. Cyber Warfare Conference as Bait Digest Article
- Actions in Response to Russian Malicious Cyber Activity and Harassment Digest Article
- DHS, FBI Report Details Russian Election Hack and Defenses Against Future Attacks Digest Article
- Russia Hackers Pursued Putin Foes, Not Just US Democrats Digest Article
- Cyber Sleuths Lay Out Evidence of Russia’s Political Hacking While the White House Lays Down Sanctions Digest Article