Russian hackers targeted sensitive documents related to the recent NATO summit in Wales, using a security flaw in Microsoft Windows that affects tens of millions of computers, according to a report by a security firm.
- How Israel Caught Russian Hackers Scouring the World for U.S. Secrets Digest Article
- Ukraine Points Finger at Russian Security Services in Recent Cyber Attack Digest Article
- Windows 10 to Get Built-in Protection Against Most Ransomware Attacks Digest Article
- A Bug Has No Name: Multiple Heap Buffer Overflows In the Windows DNS Client Digest Article
- KREMLINVADERS: Russian Hack Attack on Britain’s Energy Grid Confirmed by Cyber Security Chief Digest Article