Turla APT group managed to remain invisible by cleverly hiding from law enforcement and cyber-security firms. Now, Kaspersky Lab claims to have identified the way this group succeeded in disguising itself by using satellite Internet connections to hide their C&C (command-and-control) servers.
- Researchers Uncover Maze of Hidden Backdoors in European Embassy and Ministry Systems Digest Article
- Microsoft Claims Windows Zero-Day Exploited by Russian State Actors Digest Article
- Kaspersky: Russia Responds to US Ban on Software Digest Article
- Ukraine Points Finger at Russian Security Services in Recent Cyber Attack Digest Article
- CCleaner Malware Infects Big Tech Companies With Second Backdoor Digest Article