A Russian national accused of hacking payment systems of major retailers and the Nasdaq stock market, resulting in $300 million in losses, pleaded guilty Tuesday to US criminal charges.
- Canada Court Denies Accused Yahoo Hacker Bail Digest Article
- DOJ Indicts Russian Spies in Massive Yahoo Breach Digest Article
- Hackers Used DC Police Surveillance System to Distribute Cerber Ransomware Digest Article
- Kaspersky: NSA Staffer’s Laptop Was Infected with Malware Digest Article
- Ukraine Points Finger at Russian Security Services in Recent Cyber Attack Digest Article