A Russian national accused of hacking payment systems of major retailers and the Nasdaq stock market, resulting in $300 million in losses, pleaded guilty Tuesday to US criminal charges.
- Canada Court Denies Accused Yahoo Hacker Bail Digest Article
- DOJ Indicts Russian Spies in Massive Yahoo Breach Digest Article
- Ukraine Points Finger at Russian Security Services in Recent Cyber Attack Digest Article
- Experts Warn Congress of Ongoing Russian Information Warfare Against Europe Digest Article
- FBI Arrests Another Hacker Who Visited United States to Attend a Conference Digest Article