A Russian national accused of hacking payment systems of major retailers and the Nasdaq stock market, resulting in $300 million in losses, pleaded guilty Tuesday to US criminal charges.
- Hackers Used DC Police Surveillance System to Distribute Cerber Ransomware Digest Article
- Kaspersky: NSA Staffer’s Laptop Was Infected with Malware Digest Article
- Ukraine Points Finger at Russian Security Services in Recent Cyber Attack Digest Article
- FBI Arrests Another Hacker Who Visited United States to Attend a Conference Digest Article
- KREMLINVADERS: Russian Hack Attack on Britain’s Energy Grid Confirmed by Cyber Security Chief Digest Article