Hackers are believed to be seeking to discredit the Russian Minister and Ministry of Defence in recent cyber-attacks which stole confidential military information, so counter-measures are now underway.
- APT3 Threat Group a Contractor for Chinese Intelligence Agency Digest Article
- Russia’s Election Hackers Use D.C. Cyber Warfare Conference as Bait Digest Article
- KREMLINVADERS: Russian Hack Attack on Britain’s Energy Grid Confirmed by Cyber Security Chief Digest Article
- Trump Administration Sanctions Russians for 2016 Election Interference, Other Cyber Attacks Digest Article
- Russia Has Figured Out How to Jam U.S. Drones in Syria, Officials Say Digest Article