Hackers are believed to be seeking to discredit the Russian Minister and Ministry of Defence in recent cyber-attacks which stole confidential military information, so counter-measures are now underway.
- APT3 Threat Group a Contractor for Chinese Intelligence Agency Digest Article
- Russia’s Election Hackers Use D.C. Cyber Warfare Conference as Bait Digest Article
- KREMLINVADERS: Russian Hack Attack on Britain’s Energy Grid Confirmed by Cyber Security Chief Digest Article
- Cyber Alert: EU Ministers Test Responses in First Computer War Game Digest Article
- U.K. Releases Code of Practice for Maritime Cyber Security Digest Article