Russian and Italian scientists, led by Vyacheslav Demin at the Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology and the National Research Center Kurchatov Institute (Moscow) have described a perceptron in detail in a paper by Demin and his collaborators titled Hardware elementary perceptron based on polyaniline memristive devices.
- Special Report: HP Enterprise let Russia scrutinize cyberdefense system used by Pentagon Digest Article
- We’re About to Cross The ‘Quantum Supremacy’ Limit in Computing Digest Article
- Russia May Have Tested Cyber Warfare on Latvia, Western Officials Say Digest Article
- Critiques of the DHS/FBI’s GRIZZLY STEPPE Report Digest Article
- White House Orders Intelligence Report of Election Cyberattacks Digest Article