Russian and Italian scientists, led by Vyacheslav Demin at the Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology and the National Research Center Kurchatov Institute (Moscow) have described a perceptron in detail in a paper by Demin and his collaborators titled Hardware elementary perceptron based on polyaniline memristive devices.
- Critiques of the DHS/FBI’s GRIZZLY STEPPE Report Digest Article
- Under Pressure, Western Tech Firms Bow to Russian Demands to Share Cyber Secrets Digest Article
- NIST Announces Plan to Sponsor First Cybersecurity FFRDC Digest Article
- White House Orders Intelligence Report of Election Cyberattacks Digest Article
- DHS, FBI Report Details Russian Election Hack and Defenses Against Future Attacks Digest Article