The Russian military hackers behind last year’s election meddling are using an upcoming cyber warfare conference in Washington D.C. as a lure to infect a new crop of victims with malware, security researchers said Sunday, effectively turning a high-level gathering packed with NATO and U.S. military cyber defenders into an opportunity for more attacks.
- Russia Has Figured Out How to Jam U.S. Drones in Syria, Officials Say Digest Article
- Pro-Gun Russian Bots Flood Twitter After Parkland Shooting Digest Article
- Massive Email Campaign Sends Locky Ransomware to Over 23 Million Users Digest Article
- Severe Flaw in WPA2 Protocol Leaves Wi-Fi Traffic Open to Eavesdropping Digest Article
- No Macros? No Problem for New Malware Attack Digest Article