The Russian military hackers behind last year’s election meddling are using an upcoming cyber warfare conference in Washington D.C. as a lure to infect a new crop of victims with malware, security researchers said Sunday, effectively turning a high-level gathering packed with NATO and U.S. military cyber defenders into an opportunity for more attacks.
- DHS, FBI Report Details Russian Election Hack and Defenses Against Future Attacks Digest Article
- Russia May Have Tested Cyber Warfare on Latvia, Western Officials Say Digest Article
- Massive Email Campaign Sends Locky Ransomware to Over 23 Million Users Digest Article
- Hackers Are Attacking Word Users with New Microsoft Office Zero-Day Vulnerability Digest Article
- New Wave of Cyber Attacks Hits Russia, Other Nations Digest Article