South Korea is seeking the help of China over a cyber-attack on its nuclear power network after the IP address of a suspected hacker was traced to a north-eastern Chinese city.
- Insights into Iranian Cyber Espionage: APT33 Targets Aerospace and Energy Sectors and has Ties to Destructive Malware Digest Article
- North Korea Cyberattack Traced to City in China, Report Says Digest Article
- Why Is North Korea So Interested in Bitcoin? Digest Article
- Symantec Says ‘Highly Likely’ North Korea Group Behind Ransomware Attacks Digest Article
- Apple Bows to China’s New Stringent Cyber Laws, Announces First Ever Chinese Data Center Digest Article