We can create software with 100 times fewer vulnerabilities than we do today, according to computer scientists at the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). To get there, they recommend that coders adopt the approaches they have compiled in a new publication.
- NIST Releases Draft Update of the Risk Management Framework: Special Publication 800-37 Revision 2 Reference Document
- NIST Releases the Second Public Draft of Special Publication (SP) 800-125A, Security Recommendations for Hypervisor Deployment Reference Document
- Vulnerabilities Discovered in Mobile Bootloaders of Major Vendors Digest Article
- Report on Post-Quantum Cryptography Reference Document
- Meeting DFARS Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) Compliance Standards for Federal Contractors CSIAC Webinar