We can create software with 100 times fewer vulnerabilities than we do today, according to computer scientists at the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). To get there, they recommend that coders adopt the approaches they have compiled in a new publication.
- NIST Special Publication 800-171, Revision 1, Protecting Controlled Unclassified Information in Nonfederal Systems and Organizations Reference Document
- Quantum Computers May Have Higher ‘Speed Limits’ Than Thought Digest Article
- NIST Announces Plan to Sponsor First Cybersecurity FFRDC Digest Article
- NIST Updates Cybersecurity Framework, Seeks Comment Digest Article
- NIST Releases the Second Public Draft of Special Publication (SP) 800-125A, Security Recommendations for Hypervisor Deployment Reference Document