We can create software with 100 times fewer vulnerabilities than we do today, according to computer scientists at the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). To get there, they recommend that coders adopt the approaches they have compiled in a new publication.
- NIST Announces Plan to Sponsor First Cybersecurity FFRDC Digest Article
- NIST Workshop Debates New Cybersecurity Framework Digest Article
- NIST Releases the Second Public Draft of Special Publication (SP) 800-125A, Security Recommendations for Hypervisor Deployment Reference Document
- Vulnerabilities Discovered in Mobile Bootloaders of Major Vendors Digest Article
- Meeting DFARS Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) Compliance Standards for Federal Contractors CSIAC Webinar