Retailer Hudson’s Bay Co on Sunday disclosed that it was the victim of a security breach that compromised data on payment cards used at Saks and Lord & Taylor stores in North America.
- Timehop Discloses July 4 Data Breach Affecting 21 Million Digest Article
- PoS Flaws Allow Hackers to Steal Card Data, Change Prices Digest Article
- Equifax Data Breach – Here’s What we can Learn From it Digest Article
- After Getting Hacked, Uber Paid Hackers $100,000 to Keep Data Breach Secret Digest Article
- Equifax Data Breach: What You Need to Know Digest Article