General Electric will put cameras, microphones and sensors on 3,200 streetlights in San Diego this year, marking the first large-scale use of “smart city” tools GE says can help monitor traffic and pinpoint crime.
- Hacking A $1500 ‘Smart Gun’ With $15 Magnets Digest Article
- China Builds Five Qubit Quantum Computer Sampling and Will Scale to 20 Qubits by End of This Year and Could Any Beat Regular Computer Next Year Digest Article
- The Cybersecurity Problem Everyone Has, But No One Wants to Deal With Digest Article
- New ICEDID Trojan Targets US Banks Digest Article
- Uber paid 20-year-old Florida man to keep data breach secret – sources Digest Article