The FBI just announced that its sequel, the unimaginatively named Next Generation Identification system, is now “fully operational” some three years after the rollout began.
- For the US Army, ‘Cyber War’ Is Quickly Becoming Just ‘War’ Digest Article
- After Quietly Infecting a Million Devices, Reaper Botnet Set to be Worse Than Mirai Digest Article
- Intel Unveils Loihi Self-learning Neuromorphic Chip Digest Article
- What Tallinn Manual 2.0 Teaches Us About The New Cyber Order Digest Article
- DISA Cyber Program Focuses on Operational Risk Digest Article