The FBI just announced that its sequel, the unimaginatively named Next Generation Identification system, is now “fully operational” some three years after the rollout began.
- For the US Army, ‘Cyber War’ Is Quickly Becoming Just ‘War’ Digest Article
- Fujitsu Using Blockchain to Design Confidential Data Handling System Digest Article
- Cyber Attacks Disrupt PayPal, Twitter, Other Sites Digest Article
- DISA Cyber Program Focuses on Operational Risk Digest Article
- More Than One Million Google Accounts Hit by Malware Digest Article