The FBI just announced that its sequel, the unimaginatively named Next Generation Identification system, is now “fully operational” some three years after the rollout began.
- After Quietly Infecting a Million Devices, Reaper Botnet Set to be Worse Than Mirai Digest Article
- DISA Cyber Program Focuses on Operational Risk Digest Article
- Intel Unveils Loihi Self-learning Neuromorphic Chip Digest Article
- ‘Sea Hunter’, a Drone Ship with no Crew, Just Joined the U.S. Navy Fleet Digest Article
- Why HPE is Sending a Supercomputer to the ISS on SpaceX’s Next Rocket Digest Article