The FBI just announced that its sequel, the unimaginatively named Next Generation Identification system, is now “fully operational” some three years after the rollout began.
- After Quietly Infecting a Million Devices, Reaper Botnet Set to be Worse Than Mirai Digest Article
- The White House Says a New AI Task Force will Protect Workers and Keep America First Digest Article
- Artificial Intelligence for Policing Stirs Ethics Concerns Digest Article
- Equifax Says it’s Found 2.4 Million More Victims From 2017 Breach Digest Article
- Researchers Create Malware That Steals Data via Power Lines Digest Article