A new piece of malware that can spy on a user’s computer has been discovered, Wired reports, with researchers also having found a clever way for the program to communicate with its creators: Google’s popular Gmail email service.
- Olympic Destroyer Data-Wiping Malware Is More Complex Than Previously Thought Digest Article
- Sophisticated APT Surveillance Malware Comes to Google Play Digest Article
- Potent Malware That Hid for Six Years Spread Through Routers Digest Article
- CCleaner Malware Infects Big Tech Companies With Second Backdoor Digest Article
- Software has a Serious Supply-chain Security Problem Digest Article