A new piece of malware that can spy on a user’s computer has been discovered, Wired reports, with researchers also having found a clever way for the program to communicate with its creators: Google’s popular Gmail email service.
- Olympic Destroyer Data-Wiping Malware Is More Complex Than Previously Thought Digest Article
- Potent Malware That Hid for Six Years Spread Through Routers Digest Article
- PowerPoint File Downloads Malware When You Hover a Link, No Macros Required Digest Article
- Has ‘Fireball’ Malware Infected 250 Million Computers? Microsoft Disputes Shocking Claim Digest Article
- Stuxnet-Like Malware From Russia is Attacking U.S. Power Plants Digest Article