A new piece of malware that can spy on a user’s computer has been discovered, Wired reports, with researchers also having found a clever way for the program to communicate with its creators: Google’s popular Gmail email service.
- Gmail Phishing: Latest Cyber Attack Infects Users by Mimicking Past Emails Digest Article
- Split Tunnel SMTP Exploit Explained Digest Article
- Rakos Malware Takes Over Embedded Linux Devices Digest Article
- Has ‘Fireball’ Malware Infected 250 Million Computers? Microsoft Disputes Shocking Claim Digest Article
- Malware Uses Router LEDs to Steal Data From Secure Networks Digest Article