Schneider Electric said on Thursday that hackers had exploited a flaw in its technology in a watershed incident discovered last month that halted operations at an undisclosed industrial facility.
- Hackers Halt Plant Operations in Watershed Cyber Attack Digest Article
- Lawmakers alarmed by Equifax breach Digest Article
- Trisis Has Mistakenly Been Released on the Open Internet Digest Article
- All That’s Needed To Hack Gmail And Rob Bitcoin: A Name And A Phone Number Digest Article
- Cyberattacks Put Russian Fingers on the Switch at Power Plants, U.S. Says Digest Article