Quantum communication is a strange beast, but one of the weirdest proposed forms of it is called counterfactual communication – a type of quantum communication where no particles travel between two recipients.
- Quantum Computing Breakthrough: Oxford University Scientists Achieve Incredibly Accurate Logic Gate Digest Article
- High-Dimensional Quantum Cloning and Applications to Quantum Hacking Digest Article
- Scientists Claim to Have Invented The World’s First Quantum-Proof Blockchain Digest Article
- Quantum Computing Demands a Whole New Kind of Programmer Digest Article
- The Quantum Computers of the Future Will Work Equally Well With Encrypted and Unencrypted Inputs Digest Article