The MyShake earthquake app uses cellphones to detect earthquakes as soon as they start. Scientists hope that by turning mobile phones into vast data collection points, they can quickly glean information about the quakes and warn those farther away from the epicenter that shaking is on the way.
- House Adopting Cellphone Defense Measures Digest Article
- Quantum Computing Breakthrough: Oxford University Scientists Achieve Incredibly Accurate Logic Gate Digest Article
- Rakos Malware Takes Over Embedded Linux Devices Digest Article
- Google Just Discovered A Massive Web Leak… And You Might Want To Change All Your Passwords Digest Article
- Intelligent Machines AI Fight Club Could Help Save Us from a Future of Super-Smart Cyberattacks Digest Article