The SEC’s Division of Investment Management recently released cybersecurity guidance highlighting best practices and warning that cybersecurity breaches and deficiencies in cybersecurity programs could cause funds and advisers to run afoul of securities laws.
- NISTIR 8170 DRAFT – The Cybersecurity Framework: Implementation Guidance for Federal Agencies Reference Document
- U.K. Releases Code of Practice for Maritime Cyber Security Digest Article
- Overnight Cybersecurity: Trump postpones cyber order Digest Article
- NIST Workshop Debates New Cybersecurity Framework Digest Article
- SEC Discloses Cybersecurity Breach Digest Article