The SEC’s Division of Investment Management recently released cybersecurity guidance highlighting best practices and warning that cybersecurity breaches and deficiencies in cybersecurity programs could cause funds and advisers to run afoul of securities laws.
- U.K. Releases Code of Practice for Maritime Cyber Security Digest Article
- Army Hits Homerun With Cybersecurity Scorecard Digest Article
- The Need for Increased Investment in Medical Device Security Digest Article
- SWIFT Warns Banks on Cyber Heists as Hack Sophistication Grows Digest Article
- Apple Releases macOS High Sierra 10.13 Supplemental Update With Fix for APFS Disk Utility Bug and Keychain Vulnerability Digest Article