Japanese security company Secom is launching a drone that will automatically launch when an intruder is detected and follow him or her while sending video to human supervisors.
- China Drone Maker Steps Up Security After U.S. Army Ban Digest Article
- Department of Defense Announces Successful Micro-Drone Demonstration Digest Article
- Hacker Steals $7 Million in Ethereum From CoinDash Digest Article
- AI Can Help Hunt Down Missile Sites in China Digest Article
- The Next Cyberattack Could Come from Sound Waves Digest Article