The largest information technology agreement ever signed by Los Alamos National Laboratory brings the potential for truly secure data encryption to the marketplace after nearly 20 years of development at the nation’s national-security science laboratory.
- Los Alamos Gains Role in High-Performance Computing for Materials Program Digest Article
- Defending Against Cyberwar: How the Cybersecurity Elite Are Working to Prevent a Digital Apocalypse Digest Article
- China Making Swift, Competitive Quantum Computing Gains Digest Article
- Advances in the Acquisition of Secure Systems Based on Open Architectures Journal Article
- Foreign Cyber Weapons ‘Far Exceed’ US Ability to Defend Critical Infrastructure, Defense Panel Says Digest Article