University of Washington computer scientists and electrical engineers have devised a way to send secure passwords through the human body.
- Aetna Replacing Security Passwords With Machine Learning Tools Digest Article
- Account Security – Simple Steps to Online Safety Video Podcast
- MOSQUITO Attack Allows to Exfiltrates Data From Air-Gapped Computers Via Leverage Connected Speakers Digest Article
- Vulnerabilities Discovered in Mobile Bootloaders of Major Vendors Digest Article
- Introduction to CSIAC Report – Defense Acquisition University Secure Systems Design Course Experiment Video Podcast