Adobe has released Flash Player desktop version 184.108.40.2066 to address a critical vulnerability (CVE-2015-0311) in 220.127.116.117 and earlier versions for Windows and Macintosh.
- Critical Flaws Found in Windows NTLM Security Protocol – Patch Now Digest Article
- Equifax Website Borked Again, This Time to Redirect to Fake Flash Update Digest Article
- Microsoft Releases Emergency Windows Update to Hamstring Earlier ‘Spectre’ Defense Digest Article
- Android Toast Overlay Attack: “Cloak and Dagger” With No Permissions Digest Article
- Intel Patches Nine-Year-Old Critical CPU Vulnerability Digest Article