Adobe has released Flash Player desktop version 18.104.22.1686 to address a critical vulnerability (CVE-2015-0311) in 22.214.171.1247 and earlier versions for Windows and Macintosh.
- Critical Flaws Found in Windows NTLM Security Protocol – Patch Now Digest Article
- Zero-Day Windows Security Flaw Could Crash Systems, Cause BSODs Digest Article
- Equifax Website Borked Again, This Time to Redirect to Fake Flash Update Digest Article
- Android Toast Overlay Attack: “Cloak and Dagger” With No Permissions Digest Article
- How to Bury a Major Breach Notification Digest Article