A pair of veteran cybersecurity researchers have shown they can use the Internet to turn off a car’s engine as it drives, sharply escalating the stakes in the debate about the safety of increasingly connected cars and trucks.
- Apple Is Struggling To Stop A ‘Skeleton Key’ Hack On Home Wi-Fi Digest Article
- A Cyberattack Hobbles Atlanta, and Security Experts Shudder Digest Article
- Data Privacy Day – The Internet of Me Information Page
- IOT is Insecure, Get Over it! Say Researchers Digest Article
- Net Neutrality Rules Expire as Backers Turn to Congress, Courts Digest Article