A pair of veteran cybersecurity researchers have shown they can use the Internet to turn off a car’s engine as it drives, sharply escalating the stakes in the debate about the safety of increasingly connected cars and trucks.
- Hadoop Servers Expose Over 5 Petabytes of Data Digest Article
- National Cyber Security Awareness Month – October 2017 Information Page
- Standards Based Cyber Risk Assessment Framework CSIAC Webinar
- Just a Pair of These $11 Radio Gadgets Can Steal a Car Digest Article
- Experts Say WikiLeaks Exaggerating Contents of CIA Documents Digest Article