A pair of veteran cybersecurity researchers have shown they can use the Internet to turn off a car’s engine as it drives, sharply escalating the stakes in the debate about the safety of increasingly connected cars and trucks.
- Hadoop Servers Expose Over 5 Petabytes of Data Digest Article
- A Cyberattack Hobbles Atlanta, and Security Experts Shudder Digest Article
- Data Privacy Day – The Internet of Me Information Page
- Just a Pair of These $11 Radio Gadgets Can Steal a Car Digest Article
- IOT is Insecure, Get Over it! Say Researchers Digest Article