Trojan.Shylock is designed to intercept online banking transactions and steal victims’ credentials.
- Analysis of 3,200 Phishing Kits Sheds Light on Attacker Tools and Techniques Digest Article
- He Won Praise for Halting a Global Cyberattack. Then He Was Arrested. Digest Article
- Samas Ransomware Uses Active Directory to Infect Entire Networks Digest Article
- Leaked NSA Hacking Exploit Used in WannaCry Ransomware is Now Powering Trojan Malware Digest Article
- New ICEDID Trojan Targets US Banks Digest Article