North American utilities are scouring their systems for signs of Russian malware that the U.S. government has warned could give hackers control of water treatment facilities and parts of the electrical grid.
- How Israel Caught Russian Hackers Scouring the World for U.S. Secrets Digest Article
- U.S. Government Shares Technical Details on North Korean Hacking Campaign Digest Article
- KREMLINVADERS: Russian Hack Attack on Britain’s Energy Grid Confirmed by Cyber Security Chief Digest Article
- US Officials Are Warning About a Russian Cybersecurity Company’s US Government Ties Digest Article
- Ukraine Points Finger at Russian Security Services in Recent Cyber Attack Digest Article