North American utilities are scouring their systems for signs of Russian malware that the U.S. government has warned could give hackers control of water treatment facilities and parts of the electrical grid.
- How Israel Caught Russian Hackers Scouring the World for U.S. Secrets Digest Article
- US Officials Are Warning About a Russian Cybersecurity Company’s US Government Ties Digest Article
- Ukraine Points Finger at Russian Security Services in Recent Cyber Attack Digest Article
- Experts Warn Congress of Ongoing Russian Information Warfare Against Europe Digest Article
- Russian Hackers Have Used the Same Backdoor for Two Decades Digest Article