VirusTotal, a malware-hunting subsidiary of Google, announced in a blog post it has a new tool that scans your computer’s BIOS and UEFI firmware for malicious content.
- More Than One Million Google Accounts Hit by Malware Digest Article
- Threats: Social Engineering and Malicious Spam Dominate Digest Article
- He Won Praise for Halting a Global Cyberattack. Then He Was Arrested. Digest Article
- Telegram-Controlled Hacking Tool Targets SQL Injection at Scale Digest Article
- Dvmap: the First Android Malware with Code Injection Digest Article