VirusTotal, a malware-hunting subsidiary of Google, announced in a blog post it has a new tool that scans your computer’s BIOS and UEFI firmware for malicious content.
- Sophisticated APT Surveillance Malware Comes to Google Play Digest Article
- 75% of Malware Uploaded on “No-Distribute” Scanners Is Unknown to Researchers Digest Article
- He Won Praise for Halting a Global Cyberattack. Then He Was Arrested. Digest Article
- Google Reveals Android Robocop AI to Spot and Destroy Malware Digest Article
- ToastAmigo Malware Uses New Twist to Attack Toast Overlay Vulnerability Digest Article