VirusTotal, a malware-hunting subsidiary of Google, announced in a blog post it has a new tool that scans your computer’s BIOS and UEFI firmware for malicious content.
- Threats: Social Engineering and Malicious Spam Dominate Digest Article
- He Won Praise for Halting a Global Cyberattack. Then He Was Arrested. Digest Article
- Google Reveals Android Robocop AI to Spot and Destroy Malware Digest Article
- ToastAmigo Malware Uses New Twist to Attack Toast Overlay Vulnerability Digest Article
- Dvmap: the First Android Malware with Code Injection Digest Article