Attackers will focus on critical data in 2016, mainly with the motive of cyber extortion, according to the latest threat report from F-Secure.
- Attackers can Pull Data From Air-gapped Networks’ Surveillance Cameras Digest Article
- Foreign Cyber Weapons ‘Far Exceed’ US Ability to Defend Critical Infrastructure, Defense Panel Says Digest Article
- Common Workplace Pitfalls – Cybersecurity in the Workplace is Everyone’s Business Video Podcast
- Researcher: Metadata the ‘Most Potent Weapon’ Against Critical Infrastructure Security Digest Article
- Meltdown and Spectre: Vulnerabilities in Modern Computers Leak Passwords and Sensitive Data. Digest Article