Researchers with Trend Micro have analyzed malware that first connects to home routers and scans for connected devices, and then sends the information it gathers to a command-and-control (C&C) server before deleting itself without a trace.
- Mirai Botnet Attack Hits Thousands of Home Routers, Throwing Users Offline Digest Article
- Massive Email Campaign Sends Locky Ransomware to Over 23 Million Users Digest Article
- CCleaner Malware Infects Big Tech Companies With Second Backdoor Digest Article
- Rakos Malware Takes Over Embedded Linux Devices Digest Article
- Can Google Win Its Battle with Android Malware? Digest Article