The Cyber Act of War Act of 2016 that asks the administration to define whether a specific cyberattack would and would or not be considered an act of war thus enabling the United States to respond appropriately.
- Researchers Discover Another Ongoing Cyberattack Using NSA Hacking Tools Digest Article
- Foreign Cyber Weapons ‘Far Exceed’ US Ability to Defend Critical Infrastructure, Defense Panel Says Digest Article
- What Tallinn Manual 2.0 Teaches Us About The New Cyber Order Digest Article
- PowerDuke: Widespread Post-Election Spear Phishing Campaigns Targeting Think Tanks and NGOs Digest Article
- Statement by President Donald J. Trump on the Elevation of Cyber Command Digest Article