The Cyber Act of War Act of 2016 that asks the administration to define whether a specific cyberattack would and would or not be considered an act of war thus enabling the United States to respond appropriately.
- Trump Administration Sanctions Russians for 2016 Election Interference, Other Cyber Attacks Digest Article
- Researchers Discover Another Ongoing Cyberattack Using NSA Hacking Tools Digest Article
- US Congress Passes CLOUD Act Hidden in Budget Spending Bill Digest Article
- Update on Twitter’s Review of the 2016 U.S. Election Digest Article
- U.S. Charges Iranians for Global Cyber Attacks on Behalf of Tehran Digest Article