The Cyber Act of War Act of 2016 that asks the administration to define whether a specific cyberattack would and would or not be considered an act of war thus enabling the United States to respond appropriately.
- Researchers Discover Another Ongoing Cyberattack Using NSA Hacking Tools Digest Article
- Update on Twitter’s Review of the 2016 U.S. Election Digest Article
- Foreign Cyber Weapons ‘Far Exceed’ US Ability to Defend Critical Infrastructure, Defense Panel Says Digest Article
- Canada Court Denies Accused Yahoo Hacker Bail Digest Article
- New Center to Combat Disinformation to be Built in Finland Digest Article