The U.S. Senate has voted against a bill that would rein in the National Security Agency’s bulk collection of telephone records within the country, possibly killing any NSA reforms until next year.
- House Panel to Consider Bill to Revamp DHS Cyber Team Digest Article
- Shaping Preventive Policy in “Cyber War” and Cyber Security: A Pragmatic Approach Journal Article
- China Making Swift, Competitive Quantum Computing Gains Digest Article
- Mirai Botnet Attack Hits Thousands of Home Routers, Throwing Users Offline Digest Article
- Congress Allows Rule Permitting Mass Hacking by Government to Take Effect Digest Article