The chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee says a bill to give law enforcement access to encrypted data could come as early as next week.
- House Panel to Consider Bill to Revamp DHS Cyber Team Digest Article
- Shaping Preventive Policy in “Cyber War” and Cyber Security: A Pragmatic Approach Journal Article
- Cyber and Space Weapons Are Making Nuclear Deterrence Trickier Digest Article
- Cisco Rolls Out Solution to Detect Malware in Encrypted Traffic Digest Article
- Russian Hackers Have Used the Same Backdoor for Two Decades Digest Article