The chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee says a bill to give law enforcement access to encrypted data could come as early as next week.
- House Panel to Consider Bill to Revamp DHS Cyber Team Digest Article
- Shaping Preventive Policy in “Cyber War” and Cyber Security: A Pragmatic Approach Journal Article
- Russian Hackers Have Used the Same Backdoor for Two Decades Digest Article
- After Attack, UK Calls for Backdoor to Encryption App Digest Article
- Satellite Phone Encryption Calls Can be Cracked in Fractions of a Second Digest Article