Senate Intelligence Committee Chairman Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) and Vice Chairman Saxby Chambliss (R-Ga.) today announced committee approval of the Cybersecurity Information Sharing Act, a bill to improve the nation’s cybersecurity. The vote was 12-3.
- House Panel to Consider Bill to Revamp DHS Cyber Team Digest Article
- Industry Calls for More Cyber Threat Context from DHS Digest Article
- Naval Intelligence Director: Navy Must Learn to Fight Through Cyber-Attacks Digest Article
- Dispute Along Cold War Lines Led to Collapse of UN Cyberwarfare Talks Digest Article
- Shaping Preventive Policy in “Cyber War” and Cyber Security: A Pragmatic Approach Journal Article