Senate Majority Whip John Cornyn (R-Texas) on Tuesday said the upper chamber is unlikely to move on a stalled cybersecurity bill before the August recess.
- House Panel to Consider Bill to Revamp DHS Cyber Team Digest Article
- Shaping Preventive Policy in “Cyber War” and Cyber Security: A Pragmatic Approach Journal Article
- Ukraine Points Finger at Russian Security Services in Recent Cyber Attack Digest Article
- Russian Hackers Have Used the Same Backdoor for Two Decades Digest Article
- Cybersecurity Skills Crisis Causing Rapidly Widening Business Problem Digest Article