Senate Majority Whip John Cornyn (R-Texas) on Tuesday said the upper chamber is unlikely to move on a stalled cybersecurity bill before the August recess.
- House Panel to Consider Bill to Revamp DHS Cyber Team Digest Article
- Senate Panel Announces Hearing on Computer Chip Flaws Digest Article
- US Congress Passes CLOUD Act Hidden in Budget Spending Bill Digest Article
- Congress Lays Out Tech Funding in Spending Bills and Focuses on Supply Chain Threats Digest Article
- “AI” to “EI” – Moving from Fear to Flourishing in the Age of the Algorithm Digest Article