It took several tries, but on Tuesday the U.S. Senate approved a measure to help American companies work more closely with law enforcement to fight off hackers.
- Russian Hackers Have Used the Same Backdoor for Two Decades Digest Article
- Ukraine Points Finger at Russian Security Services in Recent Cyber Attack Digest Article
- Under Pressure, Western Tech Firms Bow to Russian Demands to Share Cyber Secrets Digest Article
- Watch Hackers Take Over the Mouse of a Power-Grid Computer Digest Article
- How Israel Caught Russian Hackers Scouring the World for U.S. Secrets Digest Article