It took several tries, but on Tuesday the U.S. Senate approved a measure to help American companies work more closely with law enforcement to fight off hackers.
- US Congress Passes CLOUD Act Hidden in Budget Spending Bill Digest Article
- Senate Panel Announces Hearing on Computer Chip Flaws Digest Article
- Alphabet Launches Cybersecurity Firm Chronicle Digest Article
- Cyber and Space Weapons Are Making Nuclear Deterrence Trickier Digest Article
- U.S. Bans American Companies From Selling to Chinese Phone Maker ZTE Digest Article