A pair of Democratic senators want rules requiring automakers to develop hacking and privacy protections for their cars and trucks.
- FCC Chief Plans to Ditch U.S. ‘Net Neutrality’ Rules Digest Article
- Fancy Bear Using Leaked NSA Tools: Report Digest Article
- Cyber Sleuths Lay Out Evidence of Russia’s Political Hacking While the White House Lays Down Sanctions Digest Article
- Dispute Along Cold War Lines Led to Collapse of UN Cyberwarfare Talks Digest Article
- DOE Receives First Installment of Anti-cyberwarfare Networking Technology Digest Article