PayPal has worked to shut down a handful of phishing websites that sought to steal people’s login credentials by appearing to be the company’s real website, according to a security company.
- Analysis of 3,200 Phishing Kits Sheds Light on Attacker Tools and Techniques Digest Article
- Phishing – Simple Steps to Online Safety Video Podcast
- Beware; Sophisticated Phishing Attacks Using Unicode Characters Digest Article
- Another Day, Another Mass Domain Hijacking Digest Article
- Blockchain’s Brilliant Approach to Cybersecurity Digest Article