PayPal has worked to shut down a handful of phishing websites that sought to steal people’s login credentials by appearing to be the company’s real website, according to a security company.
- Analysis of 3,200 Phishing Kits Sheds Light on Attacker Tools and Techniques Digest Article
- Phishing – Simple Steps to Online Safety Video Podcast
- Another Day, Another Mass Domain Hijacking Digest Article
- California High Schooler Changes Grades After Phishing Teachers, Gets 14 Felonies for His Efforts Digest Article
- AWS Traffic Hijack: Users Sent to Phishing Site in Two-hour Cryptocurrency Heist Digest Article