PayPal has worked to shut down a handful of phishing websites that sought to steal people’s login credentials by appearing to be the company’s real website, according to a security company.
- Beware; Sophisticated Phishing Attacks Using Unicode Characters Digest Article
- Another Day, Another Mass Domain Hijacking Digest Article
- Blockchain’s Brilliant Approach to Cybersecurity Digest Article
- Cyber Sleuths Lay Out Evidence of Russia’s Political Hacking While the White House Lays Down Sanctions Digest Article
- More Phishing Video Podcast