The Information Sharing and Analysis Organization-Standards Organization (ISAO-SO) was set up under the aegis of the Department of Homeland Security pursuant to a Presidential Executive Order intended to foster threat vector sharing among private entities and with the government.
- HHS Ramps Up Cyber Threat Information Sharing Digest Article
- GRIZZLY STEPPE – Russian Malicious Cyber Activity Reference Document
- DHS Statement on the Issuance of Binding Operational Directive 17-01 Digest Article
- GRIZZLY STEPPE – Russian Malicious Cyber Activity Digest Article
- Cyber Sleuths Lay Out Evidence of Russia’s Political Hacking While the White House Lays Down Sanctions Digest Article