The Information Sharing and Analysis Organization-Standards Organization (ISAO-SO) was set up under the aegis of the Department of Homeland Security pursuant to a Presidential Executive Order intended to foster threat vector sharing among private entities and with the government.
- DHS Statement on the Issuance of Binding Operational Directive 17-01 Digest Article
- U.S. Government Shares Technical Details on North Korean Hacking Campaign Digest Article
- Introduction: Insider Threat and the Malicious Insider Threat – Analyze. Deter. Discover. Prevent. Respond Journal Article
- Hackers Breached a Dozen US Nuclear Plants, Reports Say Digest Article
- House Panel to Consider Bill to Revamp DHS Cyber Team Digest Article