The Information Sharing and Analysis Organization-Standards Organization (ISAO-SO) was set up under the aegis of the Department of Homeland Security pursuant to a Presidential Executive Order intended to foster threat vector sharing among private entities and with the government.
- HHS Ramps Up Cyber Threat Information Sharing Digest Article
- DHS Statement on the Issuance of Binding Operational Directive 17-01 Digest Article
- Insider Threat: Possible Indicators Video Podcast
- Industry Calls for More Cyber Threat Context from DHS Digest Article
- House Panel to Consider Bill to Revamp DHS Cyber Team Digest Article