Private sector organizations receive liability protection when they share cyber threat indicators with DHS, and share information with other agencies (including CYBERCOM) in near real-time.
- Teams Defend Against Simulated Attacks in Cyber Guard Exercise Digest Article
- Threats: Social Engineering and Malicious Spam Dominate Digest Article
- Roles and Responsibilities for Defending the Nation from Cyber Attack Digest Article
- Amazon’s New ‘Secret Region’ Promises Easier Sharing of Classified Data Digest Article
- WannaCry, Petya Ransomware Attacks Were ‘Non-events’ for DoD Systems Digest Article