Credit monitoring could become a standard perk for federal employees, right along with dental insurance, if the Office of Personnel Management endorses an idea tossed up by the White House.
- FBI Arrests Another Hacker Who Visited United States to Attend a Conference Digest Article
- White House Report Finds Cybersecurity Gaps at Federal Agencies Digest Article
- DoD Announces the Launch of “Code.mil,” an Experiment in Open Source Digest Article
- Zyklon Password Stealer Exploits Microsoft Vulnerabilities via Spam Campaign Digest Article
- NISTIR 8170 DRAFT – The Cybersecurity Framework: Implementation Guidance for Federal Agencies Reference Document