An authentication bypass vulnerability has been discovered in a Siemens energy automation device -meaning that an attacker can gain control of the device without having to enter login details.
- Siemens and ISA Partnership Fosters Cybersecurity Awareness Digest Article
- Hacker Kevin Mitnick Shows How to Bypass 2FA Digest Article
- Secretary of Energy Rick Perry Forms New Office of Cybersecurity, Energy Security, and Emergency Response Digest Article
- Another Day, Another Mass Domain Hijacking Digest Article
- KREMLINVADERS: Russian Hack Attack on Britain’s Energy Grid Confirmed by Cyber Security Chief Digest Article