A new variant of Simplocker, the first file-encrypting ransomware for Android devices, has been discovered, and it relies on unique encryption keys for infected devices, security researchers have found.
- New EMPTY CryptoMix Ransomware Variant Released Digest Article
- Android Toast Overlay Attack: “Cloak and Dagger” With No Permissions Digest Article
- Monero-Mining HiddenMiner Android Malware Can Potentially Cause Device Failure Digest Article
- Ransomware Targeting WordPress – An Emerging Threat Digest Article
- Found: New Android Malware with Never-Before-Seen Spying Capabilities Digest Article