Only six contractors – Leidos, Northrup Grumman, Booz Allen Hamilton, IBM, Hewlett-Packard and General Dynamics – earned a billion dollars or more in cyber contracts from the U.S. government in fiscal 2011-16, according to the new report from Govini, a consultancy that crunches procurement numbers.
- Trump Announces $1.5bn for Cyber-Security and Critical Infrastructure Digest Article
- Raytheon, DARPA Developing Advanced Tech to Protect US Power Grid Against Cyber Attack Digest Article
- White House Report Finds Cybersecurity Gaps at Federal Agencies Digest Article
- Shaping Preventive Policy in “Cyber War” and Cyber Security: A Pragmatic Approach Journal Article
- GRIZZLY STEPPE – Russian Malicious Cyber Activity Digest Article