Researchers at the Air Force Research Laboratory’s Materials and Manufacturing Directorate, in partnership with Northeastern University, recently developed an ultra-compact antenna that uses a whole different approach in transmitting and receiving signals. This breakthrough could be a big step in the miniaturization of many military and commercial communication systems.
- Sophisticated APT Surveillance Malware Comes to Google Play Digest Article
- How Machine Learning is Helping Neuroscientists Crack Our Neural Code Digest Article
- Russia’s Election Hackers Use D.C. Cyber Warfare Conference as Bait Digest Article
- Just a Pair of These $11 Radio Gadgets Can Steal a Car Digest Article
- MOSQUITO Attack Allows to Exfiltrates Data From Air-Gapped Computers Via Leverage Connected Speakers Digest Article