Computers are more efficient than humans, especially when it comes to calculations, and humans can reason and adapt at lightning speed, a task still beyond most algorithms. But researchers are developing tools to improve man-machine interfaces – to the benefit of both.
- Intelligent Machines AI Fight Club Could Help Save Us from a Future of Super-Smart Cyberattacks Digest Article
- Quantum Computers Compete for “Supremacy” Digest Article
- The Quantum Computers of the Future Will Work Equally Well With Encrypted and Unencrypted Inputs Digest Article
- Report on Lightweight Cryptography Reference Document
- Quantum Computer Learns to ‘See’ Trees Digest Article