Computers are more efficient than humans, especially when it comes to calculations, and humans can reason and adapt at lightning speed, a task still beyond most algorithms. But researchers are developing tools to improve man-machine interfaces – to the benefit of both.
- Intelligent Machines AI Fight Club Could Help Save Us from a Future of Super-Smart Cyberattacks Digest Article
- Quantum Computers Compete for “Supremacy” Digest Article
- After Years of Avoidance, Department of Energy Joins Quest to Develop Quantum Computers Digest Article
- Leveraging Machine Learning: How to Achieve the Right Balance Between Humans and Automation to Optimize Outcomes CSIAC Webinar
- Report on Lightweight Cryptography Reference Document