The source of these attacks? North Korea. And South Korean investigators say they have proof — the actual malicious codes used in the attacks.
- North Korea Cyberattack Traced to City in China, Report Says Digest Article
- Why Is North Korea So Interested in Bitcoin? Digest Article
- North Korea Hackers Stole South Korea-U.S. Military Plans to Wipe Out North Korea Leadership: Lawmaker Digest Article
- Air Force Research Laboratory’s In-Residence Professor Becomes Cybersecurity Preceptor in South Korea Journal Article
- South Korean Web Host Pays Largest Ransomware Demand Ever Digest Article