Instead of focusing the bulk of its resources on deflecting cyber breaches from adversaries, the U.S. military must place more emphasis on developing its offensive cyber capability, said the commander of Special Operations Command on Dec. 13.
- Statement by President Donald J. Trump on the Elevation of Cyber Command Digest Article
- Secure Wi-Fi Enters the Battlefield Digest Article
- Coast Guard Cyber Command ‘Just as Important as Cutters and Aircraft’ Digest Article
- Russia Has Figured Out How to Jam U.S. Drones in Syria, Officials Say Digest Article
- WannaCry, Petya Ransomware Attacks Were ‘Non-events’ for DoD Systems Digest Article