U.S. Special Operations Command (SOCOM) is building an open-source data-mining program that will run automatic keyword searches across a variety of websites and databases, allowing its operators to build a better picture of their operating environment in as close to real time as possible.
- PHPmailer Bug Leaves Millions of Websites Open to Attack Digest Article
- What Makes a Good Cyber Operator? CSIAC Webinar
- Benjamin Foulois Cyber Proving Ground (CPG) Reference Document
- Beware; Sophisticated Phishing Attacks Using Unicode Characters Digest Article
- $2 Million HIPAA Penalty After Patient Data Exposed on Web Digest Article