U.S. Special Operations Command (SOCOM) is building an open-source data-mining program that will run automatic keyword searches across a variety of websites and databases, allowing its operators to build a better picture of their operating environment in as close to real time as possible.
- D-Link Middle East “DLink-MEA” Website is Secretly Mining Cryptocurrencies Digest Article
- PHPmailer Bug Leaves Millions of Websites Open to Attack Digest Article
- Secure Wi-Fi Enters the Battlefield Digest Article
- Benjamin Foulois Cyber Proving Ground (CPG) Reference Document
- Statement by President Donald J. Trump on the Elevation of Cyber Command Digest Article