U.S. Special Operations Command (SOCOM) is building an open-source data-mining program that will run automatic keyword searches across a variety of websites and databases, allowing its operators to build a better picture of their operating environment in as close to real time as possible.
- SOCOM Commander: U.S. Must Develop More Offensive Cyber Weapons Digest Article
- Secure Wi-Fi Enters the Battlefield Digest Article
- D-Link Middle East “DLink-MEA” Website is Secretly Mining Cryptocurrencies Digest Article
- Computer Scientists Develop a Simple Tool to Tell if Websites Suffered a Data Breach Digest Article
- Statement by President Donald J. Trump on the Elevation of Cyber Command Digest Article