Source code bugs have been a constant in the software industry since the dawn of computers — and have ever been a major source of attacks, exploits and security incidents.
- Overview of the Software Assurance Marketplace (SWAMP) and SWAMP-in-a-Box (SiB) CSIAC Webinar
- WannaCry, Petya Ransomware Attacks Were ‘Non-events’ for DoD Systems Digest Article
- Microsoft Releases Emergency Windows Update to Hamstring Earlier ‘Spectre’ Defense Digest Article
- The Elite Microsoft Hacker Team That Keeps Windows PCs Safe Digest Article
- Securing Tomorrow’s Information Through Post-Quantum Cryptography Digest Article