Source code bugs have been a constant in the software industry since the dawn of computers — and have ever been a major source of attacks, exploits and security incidents.
- NIST – Safer, Less Vulnerable Software Is the Goal of New NIST Computer Publication Reference Document
- WordPress 4.7.1 Updates for 8 Security Issues Digest Article
- DoD Announces the Launch of “Code.mil,” an Experiment in Open Source Digest Article
- Common Sense Guide to Mitigating Insider Threats, Fifth Edition Reference Document
- Microsoft, Intel, Others Oppose China’s Plans to Get Access to Source Code Digest Article