Source code bugs have been a constant in the software industry since the dawn of computers — and have ever been a major source of attacks, exploits and security incidents.
- NIST – Safer, Less Vulnerable Software Is the Goal of New NIST Computer Publication Reference Document
- Overview of the Software Assurance Marketplace (SWAMP) and SWAMP-in-a-Box (SiB) CSIAC Webinar
- WordPress 4.7.1 Updates for 8 Security Issues Digest Article
- DoD Announces the Launch of “Code.mil,” an Experiment in Open Source Digest Article
- Software has a Serious Supply-chain Security Problem Digest Article