Nearly three quarters of the federal government’s $80 billion budget for information technology goes toward maintaining existing and in some cases, archaic systems.
- U.S. Government Contractors Score Poorly on Cyber Risk Tests Digest Article
- Why Europe, Not Congress, Will Rein in Big Tech Digest Article
- 75% of Malware Uploaded on “No-Distribute” Scanners Is Unknown to Researchers Digest Article
- Twenty-Five Percent of Email “From” U.S. Federal Agencies is Fraudulent or High-Risk, Agari Finds Digest Article
- Researcher: Metadata the ‘Most Potent Weapon’ Against Critical Infrastructure Security Digest Article