Nearly three quarters of the federal government’s $80 billion budget for information technology goes toward maintaining existing and in some cases, archaic systems.
- U.S. Government Contractors Score Poorly on Cyber Risk Tests Digest Article
- White House Links Innovation and Cyber-security Digest Article
- Why Europe, Not Congress, Will Rein in Big Tech Digest Article
- NIST Workshop Debates New Cybersecurity Framework Digest Article
- Twenty-Five Percent of Email “From” U.S. Federal Agencies is Fraudulent or High-Risk, Agari Finds Digest Article