Nearly three quarters of the federal government’s $80 billion budget for information technology goes toward maintaining existing and in some cases, archaic systems.
- Trump Announces $1.5bn for Cyber-Security and Critical Infrastructure Digest Article
- Legacy IT Makes Federal Agencies Less Secure, Study Says Digest Article
- U.S. Government Contractors Score Poorly on Cyber Risk Tests Digest Article
- White House Links Innovation and Cyber-security Digest Article
- NIST Workshop Debates New Cybersecurity Framework Digest Article