Hackers pushing nation-state-style surveillance malware recently scored a major coup by getting three advanced malicious applications hosted in Google’s official Play marketplace, researchers said. Google removed the apps after receiving notification of their presence.
- Beware; Sophisticated Phishing Attacks Using Unicode Characters Digest Article
- Google Awards Record $112,500 Bounty for Android Exploit Chain Digest Article
- ToastAmigo Malware Uses New Twist to Attack Toast Overlay Vulnerability Digest Article
- Attackers can Pull Data From Air-gapped Networks’ Surveillance Cameras Digest Article
- Google Updates Home Mini to Address Major Privacy Bug Digest Article